Monday, November 11, 2013

Back to blogging

Assalamalikum my lovelies,

Peace be upon all !!.

After a long break, I'm back to the world of blogging. Every time I get busy with life and find myself getting stressed out about petty issues of life, I turn to writing since writing proves to be a catharsis for me. My blog is my dear old faithful friend/diary where I can write away and share my thoughts with other readers.

Its been a busy few months since I last blogged. I graduated (finally) with my MS degree and I relocated halfway across the country to another city to start my new job. My new job is an exciting and challenging one where I have to put in long hours. But I'm totally loving it (the McD style). I'm very grateful to my Lord for helping me achieve my dream of graduating from college and landing a job soon after. Alhamdulillah, relocation, settling into my new job and everything has been so easy, I could almost feel Allah swt's help every step of the way. Alhamdulillah for all these miracles in my life.

Its Monday night. My husband and son are out shopping for his diapers while I'm home baking us some dinner. It has been a wonderful day at work Alhamdulillah. But it wasn't a very productive day since it was catching up with emails/work day (being Monday). Hopefully, I will achieve more goals and finish off more tasks tomorrow.

Until tomorrow.....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment