Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Back to Blogging....

Wow its been more than a year since I last updated the blog. I was pregnant with my second baby and delivered hum in February 2015. He will turn a year old in about 2 weeks and here I am, ready to blog again. Life has been super busy. I took maternity leave for 10 weeks and was back to work on April 13, 2015, following which life was just a blur. I didn't know when my day began or when it ended. Juggling full time job with 2 yound kids didn't leave much time to pursue extra activities. My oldest turns 5 this summer and is doing very well in terms of being independent , communicating his needs and follows a good routine. The baby has adjusted well since he started walking and started solids. He nurses well but mostly in the evenings and I've dropped pumping at work. Its been a journey and a big learning with him, managing work and a nursing routine at work. Alhamdulillah, lucky for me, we have a mother's room at work. Also, I didn't have to share offices with other coworkers so I had my privacy too. Alhamdulillah. But now we're doing well on a schedule. The baby sleeps at the same time as his older brother. And finally I'm back to blogging for a bit before I get to bed....


Happy blogging to all the super moms out there :) Looking forward to connecting with all the amazing moms out there


No comments:

Post a Comment