Monday, November 13, 2017

When my oldest was 2-3 yo

1. H : Noony, stop go. OK

2. H : Noony, my bf. Ok Noony, Bhai is my Bf and dad's your Bf.

3. Mom : H can I have 40/50 kissies ?
H : Its ok. You can have 40/50 kissies.

4. H : I like Gulab zaman.

5. H : I want to eat bhindi roti, not bread.
Mom : Bread's like roti.
H : No, bread's not like roti, its like toast.

6. H : I don't like Aadi. He's so yucky, Throw him in the trash can.

7. H : Bhai, is spitting farting all the time.

8. H : I wanna go in helicopter to nana baba's house.

9. H : I need my policeman.
Mom : Where's he ?
H : In the store, maybe he's crying.

10. Playing with a snail :
H : Bye snail, go to mama daddy. Tomorrow you will be my bf.

11. Kissing his baby brother :
H : Bhai, I'm not hurting you. I'm only kissing you.

12. When talking to my mom :
H : Is that your mother noony ?

13. H : Hello, lemonade. I'm talking to lemonade.

14. Mom : H you wanna go to Aadi Ananya's house ?
H : No, Adi Anany wanna go to H's house.

15. Mom : H, its so hot in here.
H : No, its not hot its just warm.

16. H : I wanna go to namaz.
Mom : Its ok. You can go tomorrow.
H : No, dad said I have to.

17. When he broke my charger
H : Noony, I'm sorry I break your phone. I'll go to store and buy you new elector.

18. H : Mom, what's the prodlem ?

19. To his neighbours, Adi and Ananya
H : Let's play mucal chairs

20. Mom : H what's on your hands ?
H : There's no anything on my hands.

21. Before bed time
Mom : H go to bed or I'll hit you.
H : All the time you want to hit me

22. Seeing blankets on the bed
H : that's a lot of blanket oh man.

23. To his baby brother :
H : Kitties so cute

24. At night before falling asleep :
H : I want sun to wake up. I want to go to school.

25. On hearing construction on going outside :
H : Moony, that's instruction going on

26. H : Noony, Yuvan doesn't go to my school anymore. He goes to another school. I'm sad.

27. H : Mom , we can't say poolia poo poo. We need to say coolia coo coo.

28. After burping :
H : Noony, who made that noise ? My body ?

29. At the library
H : I want spider man books. Noony I want scary books.
Mom : Go ask that lady over there.
H : she's the library teacher.

30. Watching outside
H : What's that car ? Oh, its the pizza man but he's giving pizza to that girl, not to us.

21. Awaiting nanababa's visit
H : Sunday Monday Today is nana baba day Today is nana baba day. Only Nana baba's my bf.
Mom : What about me and dad ?
H : No only 1 persons can be bf, not two persons

22. Mom : H, I'll call you beta ji.
H : Ok did you call me beta ji ? I'll call you H ji. No, sorry noony ji, no lalla ji.

23. When he noticed his brother walking
H : H started walking mashallah

24. On the way to traffic
H : Oh, the traffic is diculous.
Mom : what ?
H : Its diculous.

25. H : What is that smell ? A fart? Stinky fart ? But a fart is a musical stinky fart.

26. H : Shut up.
Mom : What did you say ?
H : I didn't say shut up. I said shut

27. When mom went upstairs to see what H is upto :
H : Dad's teaching me about houses. I'm going to be busy now.

28. H : I'm going to school tomorrow. I'll be busy.

29. During storm :
Mom : What were you doing ?
H : I was watching the trees, but they didn't fall

30. When Mom is looking for restaurants online :
H : All the time Noony wants to look for restaurants

31. After coming home from praying :
Mom : Did you pray ?
H : I prayed nicely and I did not fart

32. Mom : Where are you both ?
H : I'm hiding cos me and bhai dropped something on the carpet. And I'm scared. It was an accident by me and bhai.

33. H : Mom, I'll be very happy if you don't give chocolate to bhai. You will be my Bf forever and ever.

After a while :
H : Bhai will be sad, its ok. Let's give him chocolate. He's out kitty babas.

34. When his dad pretended to hit bhai :
H : Dada is hitting bhai. Let's not talk to dad. Let's leave him alone.

35. When he was so angry :
H : Noony, I think Ms. Anne is a liar. She said Lana is a good girl.

36. H : Mom we are getting late to get to the plane to bring some nana babas.

37. Noony stop go ok
 38. Noony my best friend
39. Homi my best friend and dad my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment