Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pineapple souffle

Wow lots of new happenings in the next month.I will be graduating and moving all the way to LA from NJ for my new job.I'm super excited especially since so many things have fallen into place. We've made the deposit on our new place in LA and we've also registered our son into a wonderful daycare ( the reviews are wonderful, of course we still need to wait and watch to see how our son finds it there.)

The only problem right now is finding a job for my husband in and around LA so he can move to LA with us.inshallah khayr.I'm hoping and praying for the best.

The weather's finally beginning to look up.Since during summer the days are long and the nights are not so long and also because I will be home for a while before I start my new job, I have decided to work on my culinary skills.Here's a quick and yummy recipe which is an all time favorite at my place especially during summer.I don't' have a picture as yet, I will add one soon.

Easy Pineapple souffle

Ingredients

1 can crushed pineapple
1/2 cup condensed milk
A few slices of pound cake (optional)
1 small box dream whip
Blanched, silvered almonds ( optional)
Pineapple Jello ( optional)
Strawberry syrup (optional)

Method

1.Drain the juice from crushed pineapple.
2.Mix crushed pineapple with whipped cream and condensed milk manually.(Not in a blender).
3.If you're adding jelly, do so at this point.Prepare jelly according to instructions and mix into the mixture prepared in step 2.You can either mix the entire jelly using a hand blender or you can cut it into cubes and add.
3.Cut the cake slices into small cubes and add to the mixture prepared in step 2.
4.Drizzle some syrup on top while serving.
5.If adding almonds, garnish them on top before serving.
6.Refrigerate before serving.Do not freeze.

This is probably the easiest dessert I know.Quick to make and very yummy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment